oping attraction between one another.
Author's note Edit
AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK! odderwize fangs 2 da goffik ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN RAVEN! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Good Chralotte.
Ebony dresses up for the Good Charlotte concert and meets up with Draco, who drives them to the concert in his flying Mercedes-Benz with a license plate labelled "666". On the way, they smoke cigarettes and drugs. The two arrive, and begin to mosh to the music.
Draco feels sad when Ebony says Joel Madden is hot, but she reassures him by saying she still prefers him. They drink some beer, get autographs and photos with Benji and Joel Madden, and get back into Draco's flying car. But, instead of returning to the school, Draco flies his car into the Forbidden Forest!
Inconsistencies and Divergences from Canon Edit
- Ebony is stated to have her own bedroom, despite the fact that in the original series students did not have single rooms all to their own.
- Furthermore, Ebony is depicted in the previous chapter as being roommates with Willow, yet suddenly now she has her own room.
- Ebony says that she didn't "put on foundation because [she] was pale anyway", yet in other instances she is seen wearing white foundation.
- In The Chamber of Secrets Arthur Weasley faced repercussions at work due to having enchanted and owned a magical flying car, yet here Malfoy inexplicably drives one.
- Despite coming from a family of Voldemort's supporters and having himself supremacist views on muggles, Draco for some reason is wearing Simple Plan merchandise and has a "goffic" appearance.
- Given that the original Draco Malfoy was an arrogant and self-assured brat, it's out of character for him to look sad rather than outraged after Ebony calls Joel "fucking hot". It is one of many instances when his self-esteem is somehow dependent on Ebony's validation rather than his family's lineage and money.
- I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.
- AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!
- “Hi Draco!” I said in a depressed voice.
- “Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.
- “Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.
- Draco and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Draco didn’t go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Forbidden Forest!