Ronald "Diabolo" Weasley is one of the most admirably changed characters in all of My Immortal . The sometimes jealous but generally loyal best friendship of Ron Wealey and Harry Potter was one of the cornerstones of the entire original book series. Tara Gilesbie, with her superior writing skills, turned Harry "Vampire" Potter into nothing more than a plot device to give Enoby and Draco romantic tension...by boning both of them.
With the main purpose of "Diabolo" thus removed, he became yet another Satanic Goth to hang out with the more important characters. Strangely enough, his bisexuality seems not to have been mentioned very often, and he doesn't throw himself at Enoby every chance he gets. He is also credited for having turned Vampire's lightning bolt scar into a pentagram.
- In Latin, Diabolo is the inflection of singular for both dative and ablative cases of diabolus, which means devil.
- In Diabolo's first appearance, he is stated to have black hair with blue in it. However, in chapter 42, "Diabolo with his red hair" is stated to be completely normal. Tara's writing gained numerous incosistencies around this point, so this may be just another of those.
- Diabolo wears a P!ATD shirt.
- A diabolo is a type of object juggled with a string. It is most likely that the writer meant his name to be Diablo.
- He seems to be in a relationship with Willow.