Proffesor McGoggle is a Hair of Magical Magic Creatures teacher at Hogwarts School in England.
Role in the Story Edit
She may also be associated with Da Death Deelers. In Chapter 29, she and Snap work together to chain up Ebony, Draco, and Vampire in a "weird room with white stones all around it". Another possibility is that Snap was possessing her, as he is revealed to be capable of later in the story.
Differences from the original Edit
Proffesor McGoogle is thought to be loosely based on Minerva McGonagall from the original series. While the canon McGonagall was a stern teacher and did not resort from punishing misbehaviour, McGoogle is foul-mouthed (although this seems to be a common quality among Hogwarts' staff in this fic), verbally abusive towards students by calling them "dunces" or "simpletons", and even chains Ebony, Draco and Vampire up after she and Snope discover them doing inappropriate things.
Also, in canon she wouldn't be close enough with Snape to refer to him as "Sev". Another notable change is that while Tara appears to suggest that McGoogle might be part of the Death Deelers' plan to force Ebony into killing Vampire, the canonical McGonagall, as a member of the Order of Phoenix, would have never joined Voldemort.
Lastly, Hair of Magical Magic Creatures (presuming that what Tara meant was Care of Magical Creatures) was taught by Hargrid in the books, not by McGonagall whose subject was transfiguration.
Every time McGonagall appears in the story, it is to interrupt or chastise Draco and Ebony for having sex; the quotes reflect this fact:
- "Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?" asked Professor McGonagall.
- "STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!" shouted Professor McGoggle who was watching us and so was everyone else.
- "CUM NOW!1!" Preacher McGongel yielded.
- "Yes so shut your mputh you inlosent fools!" yelled Proffesor McGoggle.
- Profesor McGoogle did a spell so that we were all chained up. She took out a box of tools. Den she said "OK Serverus I'm going 2 go now." She left.